Friday, July 9, 2010

Night at the Museum - Katie's, that is...

Katie fell asleep on the couch while Emily and I were finishing up a game.  I helped her upstairs to her bed (the poor thing is always so confused when she does this and never remembers it).  When we got up there, she started crying; obviously she was still sleeping.  She was saying that we were moving too fast, although we were sitting down on her bed.  I finally convinced her that she was still sleeping (and she said "oh, I am?" ha-ha) and she laid down.  I laid with her for a little while and noticed that when she cleaned her room today, she put some of her favorite "finds" on display throughout her room.  I took pictures of some of them.  She has such a cute & creative imagination!  And I'd be willing to bet that she spoke to each of them as she carefully place them about her room!

Gittie-up!

This one cracks me up!  The Princess Poodle!

Don't do it doggie, don't jump!

"How can I possibly waddle through all this mess?"

"Who cares, just kick back & enjoy the music!"

Of course, I added the quotes!

1 comment:

  1. Is that the pooping Barbie dog??? Sassy has the same one. :)

    ReplyDelete