Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catching Up

Although there hasn't been a whole lot happening here, I will share that I'm able to see the good among the bad.  Our A/C quit working yesterday and we are approaching 95 degree temps today.  But, at least we have a nice cool finished basement to hang out in, a membership to the YMCA where there is an outdoor pool, a friend with a nice pool, and if there is not a budget-friendly fix, we'll save money on utilities!

Here is the problem...

The unit is older than dirt!  Well, maybe not but it looks like it!

And here are the wires that our dog
chewed through three or four years ago...

And this is the connection to the house...

So if you ask me...
which I know you didn't but I'll tell you anyway
...it all looks a little sketchy!

Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment