Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Playtime!!!

Emily ended up going to a friend's house for a few hours this evening. Hubs dropped her off before going to the driving range to hit golf balls and then picked her up when he was done.  That left Katie here with no one to play with but me. So guess what I did? I played! First I was a horse and Katie was riding on my back. That didn't last long!  Horsie got tired!!!  Then she decided we should be koala bears and snuggle with each other. Maggie (the princess dog) tried to join in and that's when we became monkeys! We ended as mice when the neighbor girl rang the doorbell. Then I was chopped liver! It worked out well though because I had to make dinner and was finished by the time she came back inside.  I just love one-on-one time with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment