Friday, July 9, 2010

Confessions of an Ant Killer

I'm sorry if this upsets someone, but there truly was no other way!  The ants invaded and we retaliated!  There weren't many and I suppose that we had the advantage, you know, with our size and large spray can of ant killer.  Yeah, yeah.  We tried the vinegar thing and it worked for a while but the little boogers came trailing back in and enough was enough!  Every Spring, we spray around our foundation and it usually prevents the ants from intruding in the first place.  But for some reason, this year has been more of a challenge and sometimes when it rains we find ants in the house again and end up having to spray outside again.  Sorry little ants, but humans rule this house!

Today, I am thankful for... 
  • ant killer.
  • going to the gym to work out.
  • taking the time to play a game with my daughter.
  • rain (even though the ants came with it!).
  • a good teeth cleaning at the dentist.

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice ants vs. humans posting! I agree for everything there is a place and for ants, their place is outside :) I like to have fun...fun post! Blessings to you! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete