Monday, March 28, 2011

Places I've Been



My map is a little lopsided!  It's quite colorful on on the eastern side.  I hope to be able to get some of those other states colored in some day.  I love to travel!  In addition to some US states, I've also been to Canada and Cuba.  My family, as you may have guessed, is all located around the midwest.

How did I get to the western states?  Before marriage, I visited a friend in Las Vegas, Nevada and we took a road trip to the Grand Canyon in Arizona.  Then, a few years ago, our family travelled to Nevada on a business trip and we ventured into CA.

Other business trips have taken us to Louisanna, which allowed us to travel to and explore other states including Texas, Mississippi, and Alabama.  The last business trip took us to Hollywood, FL (Ft. Lauderdale & Miami) where we explored Key Biscayne and toured a lighthouse.  Our next business trip is back out to California - to L.A. this time.  We try to take advantange of extended business trips when possible!

We have a travel trailer, so we've done some camping in the midwest and in the south.  We hope to take it out west some day, but with the cost of gas, who knows when that will happen!

Another blogger posted places she had been with her map.  If you would like to post yours, click here.  I'd love to see where you've been!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for business trips that double as sightseeing adventures!

    ReplyDelete