Monday, March 28, 2011

Overwhelmed with E-mail

This weekend, I deleted over 1700 e-mails!!!  Seriously!  No, I'm not good at reading and deleting upon receiving.  I wish I was!  Maybe someday I will be.  Especially after this weekend.  Don't worry though, I most certainly did not read all 1700 before deleting them!  Ha!  Many were so old I figured they were irrelevent.  I might have worn out the delete key on my laptop!

I love the feeling of becoming more organized though.  It gives me a sense of accomplishment.  Today turned out to be great for that.  The Holy Spirit must have moved something in me at church this morning because when I got home, I calmly, willingly, and successfully cleaned out some closets!  Wow, do we have a lot of stuff!  I could have a huge yard sale with all this stuff we no longer use. 

And somehow, I also managed to cook a meal and clean up after it today!  I love days like that.  It was actually relaxing to me.

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to feel like you've accomplished things, isn't it?! REFRESHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting organized really does feel good--makes me wonder why I don't do it more often! : )

    Hey, we need to figure out a when and where to meet up at the Convention this week!

    ReplyDelete