Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yummy Cornbread

Basic Corn Muffins Recipe

First of all, I can hardly believe how prepared I've been with meals this week.  I'm just so tired of meal planning procrastination!  I think that cooking for my brother and his family last week reminded me of how much I really do enjoy it.  And I love the lingering odor after a good home-cooked meal.

We had oven fried pork chops on Monday with veggies, fruit, and cornbread.  I almost always make homemade cornbread rather than buying a boxed mix.  But I usually use self-rising cornmeal, of which I had none of on Monday.  What to do?  Well, I searched on-line for recipes and found this one that we all loved.  It's definitely a keeper and I thought I'd share it.  Click here for the link to it on All Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment