Friday, January 8, 2010

Teddy Graham S'mores Recipe


Yesterday was a perfect day for experimenting in the kitchen.  We had roughly 5-6 inches of  snow fall throughout the day, so a nice cuddly treat seemed appropriate!  I thought it would be fun to start with Teddy grahams and it turned into a s'more snack mix.  I'm sure I'll tweak my recipe each time I make it, but this is how it all began:

1/2 box     Honey Teddy Grahams
1/2 bag     White Chocolate Chips
1/2 bag     Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (I would prefer dark chocolate, but didn't have any)
                  Micro Marshmallows (eyeball it)

Mix all ingredients together in microwavable dish.  Microwave for 15-20 seconds.  Stir & lay out on wax paper.  When chocolate is completely cooled and hardened, add more micro marshmallows to make it look pretty and more tastey!

Although this is VERY TASTEY as it is, next time I make it, I might mix the teddy grahams with 1/4 bag each of white & dark chocolate, microwave it, stir it, lay it out and after it cools add the remaining chips and marshmallows.  I'll let you know how that turns out when I do it.

ENJOY!!!

1 comment: