Tuesday, May 31, 2011

California!!!

We live far from California but were blessed to be able to visit there.  Hubs works in the Los Angeles area from time to time and has spent extended periods of time there.  For his last trip, we all went!  Our last weeks of the school year were spent in California, and how fun they were!

To read about our adventures, visit the blog I created to journal our journey at http://www.calijournal.blogspot.com/.  I'm not through posting yet.  It's taking quite some time to weed through pictures, edit my writing, and actually post it.  Blogger hasn't been too friendly with me lately. :(

Since the blog displays most recent posts first, I would suggest searching the Blog Archive on the right for Day 1 and go on from there.

I'm anxious to catch up on some blog reading soon, instead of blog writing!

2 comments:

  1. Yay that you got to go with him this time! I'll go over and read about your trip as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete