Saturday, April 9, 2011

Subversive Saturday

I'm linking up with Lisa at It's Own Sweet Will for this Subversive Saturday post.

What will I NOT do today???

I will NOT be jumping on this trampoline!
It's too wet and I'm still not feeling well!


I will NOT be cleaning our school area! 


And I definitely will NOT be cleaning this mess left by the kids from their sleepover last night!

In addition...
  • I'm NOT going furniture shopping like I had planned. (boo)
  • I don't plan on moving from the couch much.
  • And regardless of what Katie wants, I'm not doing any Spring cleaning today!  Honestly, where does she come up with this stuff??? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined Lisa today! We Lisas need to stick together right? ; ). I'm sorry you're still not feeling well and that you didn't get to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Subversive Saturday concept! If I'd posted, I'd say I will definitely not be doing ANYTHING productive, at least not around my house. :^)

    ReplyDelete