Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Complete Book of Animals


Today, we began working in the Complete Book of Animals workbook. I taught from this book last year in our co-op with my daughter in the class, so we should breeze right through it. I debated about skipping it since we've done most of it, but decided that it would make for a good refresher and help with reading and writing skills. The pull-out stories are great too. Before adding them to our book basket (as recommended by MFW), I put them inside sheet protectors inside a binder with divider tabs for each continent. This should help preserve the pages and keep them organized.

I've been on this organization kick for a while and have learned many things that are working for us. Binders are just one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment